Grilled Salmon Recipe
Since salmon is an oily fish, it is actually a perfect grilled fish. For this very reason, this grilled salmon recipe is a very delicious and healthy meal option and is frequently preferred by fish lovers. Salmon is also a type of fish rich in omega-3 fatty acids, and when grilled, it creates a wonderful taste and texture. By preparing the sauce in the recipe, you can make the salmon more delicious, juicy and soft. Here is the grilled salmon recipe:
- 2 slices of salmon
- Half a tea glass of Niz Olive Early Harvest Natural Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 lemon
- 1 pinch of salt, 1 pinch of black pepper, 1 pinch of chili pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- After washing the salmon slices, transfer them to a strainer to drain.
- Mix the spices, olive oil, lemon juice, 1 crushed clove of garlic and 1 tablespoon of melted butter in a deep plate.
- Rub the salmon slices with the mixture.
- Cover the plate and marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Throw your salmon on the grill and cook both sides alternately.
- Cook for 3 - 4 minutes until the color of your salmon turns beige.
- If you wish, turn your salmon a minute early to ensure even cooking.
- After your salmon slices are cooked, place them on a serving plate.