Celery Root with Olive Oil
Celery Root with Olive Oil, a traditional Turkish dish prepared with olive oil, is one of the frequently preferred dishes on the table. We discovered the flavor tips of celery root with olive oil, which is both healthy and delicious, and as Niz Olive, we prepared this very special recipe for you.
- ½ tea glass of Niz Olive Cold Pressed Olive Oil
- 2 celery root (medium size)
- 2 medium sized carrots
- 1 lemon
- 2 tea glasses of orange juice
- 1 glass of water
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Peel the celery root. If there are leaves and stems, separate them while peeling. Chop the peeled celery root into cubes and put it in lemon water to prevent it from darkening.
- Peel your carrots and cut them into half-moon shapes.
- If you have separated stems and leaves from your celery, wash them thoroughly and chop them into small pieces.
- Heat half of Niz Olive Cold Pressed Olive Oil in your pot and when the oil is hot, cook your carrots for 2-3 minutes. Add your celery root and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Then add celery leaves.
- Then add your lemon and orange juice.
- Finally, add your sugar and salt.
- When your food starts to boil, wait for the celery root to soften over medium heat.
- When the celery root becomes soft, add the Niz Olive Cold Pressed Olive Oil you reserved and continue cooking your meal by closing the lid of your pot.
- When your food is cooked, you can remove it from the stove and let it rest at room temperature before serving. Bon appetit!