If you haven't tried bruschetta yet, which is one of the traditional flavors of Italian cuisine and can be prepared practically with very few ingredients, now is the time! Bruschetta is preferred as a light and delicious snack or starter using fresh ingredients. The quality and freshness of the ingredients are important factors that determine the taste of the results.
For the topping:
- 200 grams of mozzarella cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 6 tablespoons Niz Olive Cold Pressed Olive Oil
- 8-9 cherry tomatoes
- 5-6 sprigs of fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 7 slices of bread
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- First, chop the tomatoes and mozzarella cheese into large pieces.
- Clean your basil leaves and chop them finely. Then add garlic, olive oil and salt to the basil.
- Add the resulting mixture to the mozzarella cheese and tomatoes and mix well.
- Finally, share this mixture equally on your breads and drizzle balsamic vinegar over the breads.
- Bruschetta is ready to serve! Don't forget to share your opinions with us. Enjoy your meal :)