Arugula Olive Salad
Arugula olive salad is a delicious salad made by blending green olives with arugula and other ingredients. This salad is an indispensable part of Mediterranean cuisine and is preferred as a healthy snack or side dish. This salad, which can be a great accompaniment to fish dishes or many soups, can also brighten up breakfasts. It is also very rich in vitamins A and C. Arugula salad, which we add flavor to with green olives, purple onion, parsley and Niz Olive Early Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil, is a satisfying taste that you can consume at every meal. Here is the recipe for a unique salad that you can prepare practically and quickly:
- 1 bowl of olives
- 7- 8 sprigs of arugula
- 7-8 sprigs of parsley
- 1 small tomato
- 1 small purple onion
- Niz Olive Early Harvest Natural Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pomegranate syrup
- Red pepper flakes
- Pit the olives.
- Chop the onion into vertical pieces.
- Chop the tomato into cubes.
- Chop the parsley and arugula.
- Add salt, chili pepper, pomegranate syrup and olive oil and mix.